Breathtaking

Breathtaking
Capture the moment for it takes seconds to vanish!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Busy Hands = Happy Heart

My goodness! It has been such a long while since I last sat here to add a completed project! So many things have kept me away from my blog but that's ok, because I have been busy creating! Yes, I said creating! I have been crocheting up a storm from hats to headbands to fingerless gloves, scarves, flowers ... and the list goes on!
Crocheting seems to be the craft for me these days because it is so portable! I can make a bunch of small projects in no time and take it anywhere to complete! Gotta love that! As with any of us crafters, no matter what the craft of choice happens tobe at the moment, it keeps our hands busy, our creative juices flowing and helps to use up our stock so we can buy new! ; ) Using our coupons of course!
Lately, I have tried my hand at writing crochet patterns and have come up with a few good ones. I have not published them as yet but I will get there. Here I have created a hat for my grandson who just loves Goku, which is the symbol I added to this hat.  
  I created this particular design for my grand daughter. I wanted a little twist to just an otherwise plain hat and was happy with this design. It works up fast & easy and has a little versatility for future usage.

Whatever I am working on at the moment, I have realized Busy Hands = a very Happy Heart! Until the next time ... Have fun being creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment