Breathtaking

Breathtaking
Capture the moment for it takes seconds to vanish!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I Have Earned It!!

Today I suddenly realized something about myself. I am sure I am not alone in my actions or my thoughts about treating myself to something fun or pretty, something I will enjoy, simply because it makes me smile. I am sure there are alot of you out there who do the same as I do. I decide I will purchase an item "just because" and then talk myself out of it, placing it back on the shelf and walk out empty handed. Why do we do this to ourselves?
Ok, so today I realize I deserve that little special something that makes me smile each and every time I see it. I deserve that small ray of sunshine however it may come my way throughout my day. Whether it is a thought or a song that makes me happy for that brief moment, I deserve it. I vow from this day forward to give myself the ok, to actually bring that ray of sunshine into my life.
I hope you will one day come to this same place in life and find you deserve a special treat "just because" as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment